ADVERTISE WITH US

 












Suárez: “You feel helpless watching on from afar” 
 
FC Barcelona’s star summer signing Luis Suárez expressed his feelings recently in regards to his situation, and the striker seems to be suffering a lot psychologically watching the team from the sidelines. But this isn’t the first time the 27 year old experiences something like this. The previous season started similarly with Liverpool FC, and to that the Uruguayan knows what he’s dealing with, “I’m relaxed on that front because I experienced that in England and I coped with it.”
Suárez’s situation involves him being under the microscope as the pressure mounts, “I got used to playing under that kind of pressure; or not so much pressure, rather the fact that there are a lot of eyes on you,” he noted. “You have to get used to it and all the more so now, because I’m at the best club in the world, so there are going to be even more eyes on me than before. You have to be mindful, accept the responsibility and be smart.” More after the jump.

While the South American striker is delighted that his team has had a winning start after beating Elche CF and Villareal CF, he admitted that he isn’t enjoying the “cheerleader” role and would much rather play and benefit the club that went through a lot to acquire him. “The truth is you suffer a lot. I have already missed several matches through suspension and there are a few more to go. You feel helpless watching on from afar, because you can’t do anything except talk to people and cheer the team on. You have to accept that and be conscious of your role.”
However, the striker feels great to finally train again and added, “Being able to tell my children I’m going to work puts my mind at ease. I feel like a footballer again.”
Source: Marca / Image: Marca



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top