ADVERTISE WITH US

 














I guess you were wondering who his small god was, lol. the self acclaimed Port Harcourt first son, Duncan Mighty took to his facebook page to wish his studio a well deserved birthday. He calls it his church, his king, his small god, lol. Below is his birthday message to his studio - his small obelle chi:

“Happy birthday to my small god, my best friend, my comforter, my toy, my shrine, my church, my king making machine, as others go to babalawo for help, this is my own studiolowo whenever I need a hit , after consulting capital GOD na here o, hehehe e never finish o!!!!!!!! My kitchen, my recipe, my barbeque, from this kitchen sweet soup like "OBIANUJU" HAND OF JESUS" NA GOD" PORT HARCOURT BOY" IKEBE DE SHOOT KATAPOT" ISIMGBAKA" AHAMEFUNA" GOLDEN RING" SAME POWER" BLOW AM ft OLAMIDE " WE GO DEY ft"WANDE COAL " I KNOW THAT ft TIMAYA " HUSTLERS ANTHEM" MANUCHIMSOH" IKEBE JYRATE" DANCE FOR ME REMIX"OWHORNOGU " JESUS BU EZE REMIX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
E no finish o now just use your Brian and imagine how much money and how many places this soups don give me and exposed me to? This same tools of mine has given 27 PH ARTISTE free collaborations and To you JESUS CHRIST GOD ALMIGHTY THE MOST HIGH GOD ELEDUMARE CHIOKIKE I give all the glory and honor in JESUS NAME AMEN' More pics of his god after cut...
 
 




Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top