ADVERTISE WITH US

 













Lol…I think life is too short to bear grudges for 10 whole years. But the guy sha deserves it…lol.  Louisa Manning pictured above got back at a classmate who bullied her 10 years ago for her weight. She has so transformed that her former bully/classmate didn’t recognize her and asked her out for dinner after they reunited at a university Christmas ball.

Louisa now 22 and an Oxford undergraduate didn’t show up but she instead sent him a photo of her younger self accompanied by a note. Read after cut…



‘Hey, so sorry I can’t join you tonight. Remember year 8, when I was fat and you made fun of my weight? No? I do – I spent the following three years eating less than an apple a day. So I’ve decided to skip dinner.
Remember the monobrow you mocked? The hairy legs you were disgusted by? Remember how every day for three years, you and your friends called me manbeast?’ like a human being’. ‘I thought I’d send you this as a reminder. Next time you think of me, picture this photo, because she’s the one who just stood you up.’

She also posted the note on facebook.



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top