ADVERTISE WITH US

 












 
 
Benson Okonkwo has granted an interview with The Sun Newspaper where he boasted about being the s*xiest man in Nollywood and also blasted Nigerians saying they are nothing but hypocrites for criticizing his movies but enjoy p*r n behind closed doors.
What is that thing about you that made you win S*xiest Man award twice?
First of all I want to give all the glory to God and my fans for voting for me. I am a very s*xy man as you can see. Let me say that I have always been s*xy. I started to model at the age of 16 and I did stuff for platforms like Zain, Nestle, and Gold Circle Con doms to mention a few

I had done loads of commercial jobs before hitting Nollywood and guess what, I don’t do runway; I am strictly commercial. I have always been s*xy. I started winning the award in secondary school. It’s something you cannot take away from me. The word s*xy lives with me.
Until the g*y movies came along you weren’t really popular…

You know Nigerians and their mentality. A lot of Nigerians are Hippocrates; they enjoy p*rn but pretend about it. It is not like I am supporting the injection of p*rn into Nollywood but what I am saying is that we should stop pretending and I am going to be very blunt about this because I love saying my mind no matter whose ox is gored. These Nigerians have p*rn on their phones and they enjoy all these things behind closed doors but then, they come out and criticise us. Please Nigerians, the movies I did were just movies; I was only acting. This is Benson Okonkwo and I am talking straight. I am an actor and my ability to interpret any role given to me is what makes me the Benson Okonkwo that I am today.



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top