ADVERTISE WITH US

 












 
 
In an interview with Hiptv, Pasuma confessed that all is not well with him and that there are certain things he would want to change about himself, like wise on the real reasons he is yet to get settled as a married man.


"I don't want to rush into marriage, because if you rush in, you rush out. I already have kids out of wedlock. When the right time comes I would think about marriage, but for now, its not in my plans."

"If I have a chance, I would want to change my extravagant way of spending. If I have two million naira today, it would finish today, yet I can't state the tangible things I did with the money. That's how bad it has become. That's the way I was created. But in my next world, I'll want to spend less and save more."

"My first daughter is 23 years old, she is a graduate now and serving. If she's done serving. Hopefully, she would introduce me to her husband-to be. Then comes the grand wedding, after that she's would enjoy her marriage and then give me a grandchild." He Revealed!
 



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top