ADVERTISE WITH US

 












 
 
Olamide has opened up on why he doesn't rap English. When asked by City people magazine ,he explained why he choose to rap in Yoruba
Se Ema San Wo Mi (will you pay me for that) (laughs). Like I have always said, if I want to listen to an English rap, I will rather buy a Jay Z CD, because “no Oyinbo wey una go speak for here for Naija wey go fit be like people wey get Oyinbo”. I still believe in indigenous hip-hip and I believe it is the future of Nigerian music.
 



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top