ADVERTISE WITH US

 












Nollywood actress, Liz Anjorin in a recent interview with Nigerian Entertainment Today said the wealth she is enjoying is as a result of her hardwork.
Actress, Liz Anjorin
Actress, Liz Anjorin

Liz Aishat Anjorin who revealed that she acquired her 4 cars in the last 4 years, speaking on her reason for not flaunting her wealth as some other celebs do said:
‘I’m not cut out for flaunting wealth because it wasn’t by my power that I was able to acquire all I have but Allah, who has blessed me with all these.
Yes I have 3 SUVs with the latest being the Range Rover Evoque. ‘I’m a hardworking individual with God as my guide. I have been able to run a successful business and have done very well for myself in the Yoruba movie world. My last film, ‘Kofo the first lady’ has received so much applause [sic] and I’m moved to do more.
I don’t have friends and I do my work and face my business,’ she told the NET.

Mwanwhile aside her newly acquired Range Rover she has other fleet of cars such as VW Bug, Land Rover LR4, which she bought in 2012, and a Nissan Xterra.
It was reported recently, that the popular Yoruba actress/producer, Liz Anjorin newly acquired brand new white Range Rover Evoque is valued at over 15million.

The Badagry born actress won the Yoruba Movie Personality of the Year award at the recently held 2014 City People Entertainment Awards.

Now Liz Aishat Anjorin following her recent conversion from Christianity to Islam, is a single mother of one.
The light-skinned actress who said she is not in a rush to get married said: “There are no plans for that now. I believe there is time for everything and I am an advocate of being happy always”. So I am happy right now and when the time comes for that I won’t hesitate to embrace it and be happy.”



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top