ADVERTISE WITH US

 













Pictured above is Chinedu Nweke, the 32-year-old man who allegedly murdered a woman to avenge the serial rape of his wife. Chinedu killed 45-year-old Philomina Nwega, a native of Ebuku Ndieze Amudda in Umuzeoka village, Ezza North Local Government Area, Ebonyi State, on Sept 6, after his wife was repeatedly  r*ped by men in the murdered woman’s village which he claimed led to a miscarriage. Chinedu says:

 “I am a farmer. Villagers r*ped my wife severally. And it made my wife to have mis­carriage anytime she was pregnant. I never complained about this problem to the police. It was on September 6, 2014 in the evening that I saw a woman coming from the farm. I waylaid her and I used my cutlass to kill her. I cut off her head which I dumped alongside her lifeless body into the Ogbor stream. I cut her head into pieces and threw them into the stream. It was at Umezeoka that the people r*ped my wife and that was where I killed the woman. Each time my wife was r*ped I bought drugs for her but I didn’t report the incident to anybody, not even to the village head or the traditional ruler.”

When a report was made to the police about the death of the woman, a search was conducted by a combined team of the police and the local vigilance group in Achiagu, Ezza North LGA, where the suspect, Nweke, was arrested with a blood-stained machete and clothes on September 7, 2014.
Nweke confessed to the police that he killed the woman and dumped her corpse in the stream along with the head.

Dikko said the headless body was later recovered and taken to the mortuary of the Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki. The Assistant Commis­sioner of Police, State Criminal Investigation Department, Mrs Justina Ogbodo said that detectives had recovered the machete allegedly used by Nweke to kill the woman.



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top