ADVERTISE WITH US

 














Actress, Florence Johnson, is one entertainer who appears unassuming to many. But beneath her simplicity, modesty and pristine beauty is a young lady with uncanny knacks for roles interpretation, a reason she is currently the toast of many producers.

 
 

  
Ever since she hugged the klieglights in 2011 with her daring and very challenging lead role in a flick entitled Finding Goodluck, produced by Shan George, the burgeoning career of the Theatre Arts graduate of University of Ibadan has continued to witness an upward swing in the movie industry.

Though Miss Johnson is regarded as one of the b*stiest actresses in Nollywood, she does not flaunt it like Cossy Orjiakor who has over the years added panache and razzmatazz to the business of b**bs flaunting.  “I’m well endowed and I feel right, cool and damn s*xy with it but I’m not robbing it in people’s faces. I don’t have to expose it before you notice them because I have it enough…” the sparkling actress who makes many hearts flutter in admiration and infatuation avowed.

Tell us about yourself
First and foremost, I’m an actress from Kogi State and the last child from a family of five. As a child, I was passionate about acting and that is the reason I ended up studying Theatre Arts at the University of Ibadan. I was born and bred in Lagos. I see myself as the girl next door. And most importantly, I’m a cool and easy going young lady.

What quality of yours earned you your first movie job?
I wouldn’t really know about the quality. I was auditioned before the role was given to me. I can remember Chico Ejiro and Efe Damijo said I did well in the audition and that I look so innocent (Laughs). I didn’t know what that means anyway!

Which of these movies gave you the big break?
I’m still waiting for a big break. But I’d say it’s Finding Goodluck because it was my first major film and I got to play a lead role in it. It was a great feeling to play a lead role in my first major movie.

How did you secure the lead role in Finding Goodluck?
I secured the role by given my all in the audition. I’m sure you will understand what it means by flying down to Calabar for audition? I flew to Calabar for the audition and I had no choice than to give my all in order to secure the role and don’t come back empty handed to Lagos. I believed it was just God. The Production Manager recommended me to the producer and I was asked to come down to Calabar where the movie was shot.


Would you say your beauty also contributed?
(Laughs) Well I’d say yes in a way. The fact is that the producer was looking for a black beautiful lady with all the endowments, a resemblance to Mercy Johnson.

What kind of endowments? Are you talking about b**bs?
Yes you are right! They were looking for an endowed s*xy actress and I fitted into the picture.

In terms of b**bs, lots of people compare you with Cossy Orjiakor, with some saying you are b*stier than her; how does that make you feel?
I don’t want to be compared with anybody and obviously I don’t feel right to be compared with Cossy. Mind you I don’t have anything against her; I’ve met her in several events and we relate just as colleagues would but I just don’t want to be compared to her in any way! Comparing me to her does not make me happy. I’m me and I don’t intend to be compared to anybody. If anybody decides to read meaning to my take on being compared to Cossy, so be it.

But honestly, you are heavily endowed; how did you come about your b*sty b**bs? Is it hereditary?
It’s a family thing so I’d say it is hereditary.

Most men can hardly get their eyes off you; how do you cope considering the fact that lots of them would want to ‘get down’ with you?

I cope well with my male admirers. Men are always men. The truth is that, even if I’m not in the movie industry men would still flock after me because of my look let alone being a movie star. I cope by dealing with them in a very polite way so I won’t be seen as being rude. And of course some understand and are mature enough to respect me. It’s just the best way to handle them and God has been giving me the wisdom to deal with them because you can’t also do without them.

What is the craziest thing a male fan or admirer has done to you?
Sometime last year, during the First Lady’s Advocacy For Women Empowerment at the Eko Hotel, a male fan/admirer suddenly held me from back- like trying to hug me from back-and his two hands were right on my boobs! I couldn’t see the face so I screamed and a security man held him off me. He wanted to prostrate in front of me saying he’s sorry that it was just an overexcitement. He said he’s my friend on facebook and watches me on Super Story, Finding Goodluck, and that he likes what he saw. I was really embarrassed and I was like ‘God, is this what I’m in for?’

But how does it feel being well endowed?
Yeah! I’m well endowed and I feel right, cool and damn s*xy with it but I’m not robbing it in people’s faces. I don’t have to expose it before you notice them because I have it enough and I’m not the only one to have that (winks).

playgroundtv



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top