ADVERTISE WITH US

 













Legendary 1990’s afro folk singer, Stella Monye has been off the music scene for a long while now.  Stella who is planning to release a gospel album talks about her near death experiences. She says she has collapsed three different times but was priveliged to come out alive. She tells punch:

 “I have gone through a lot of health issues.  I have gone into coma three times, and come out. I cannot give God money for being so good to me. Many had gone into a coma just once, but they never survived it.”
Monye recalls that the first time she had the tough experience was in the early 1990s. She had gone to the Balogun Market, Ikeja, Lagos to buy some jewellery.


“That was how I fell. I was in a coma for three days. The second time was at the international airport in Lagos. I was travelling to the US. I went into a coma again and woke up the following morning. It was out of determination that I travelled that second day, especially because the plane I was supposed to board had gone with my luggage. The third instance was sometimes last year. I collapsed right in front of my house. I was taken straight to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital.”
She says it was in Lagos Teaching Hospital that doctors discovered that she was hypertensive…


“I never knew until last year. But I thank God that He has continued to raise me from the valley of death. As I said, not many people live to tell this kind of story. That is why I have been in the studio to record songs that capture the goodness of God to me – and to all living souls. But what I am working on is an album; not a single. I am not a single generation. I am an album generation.”



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top