ADVERTISE WITH US

 














http://www.villagesquare.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/sick.jpg 
 
Actress, Toyin Afolayan Popularly known as Lola Idije is a house-hold name in Yoruba section of the Nollywood. She has been into acting since early 80′s and still doing what she knows how to do best till date.

The very energetic actress sometimes ago revealed to a tabloid in Lagos how she got into acting via her late brother, an actor cum producer, Adeyemi Afolayan a.k.a Ade Love.

The light complexioned screen goddess told yorubamoviegist.com recently what led her to slapping her late brother, Ade Love while they were on set many years ago. Lola was asked how she has been coping playing a love role with her cousins like Kunle, Gabriel and Aremu Afolayan and she said, “I am so delighted seeing myself amidst these wonderful children you made mentioned of because they didn’t allow their father’s name to perish. And to answer your question, Aremu Afolayan and I have played love role in the past, he was my boyfriend in the film titled Pappy and Mummy and I wasn’t feeling somehow because it is my profession and I had to do it diligently, no matter who I meet on set. I remember when my brother, Ade Love was still alive. I once dealt him a dirty slap while we were on set together.

He actually wrote the script and when I saw that line that said I should slap him, I told him this script said I should slap you brother, he was like slap me nah, your junior ones will also do the same on set to you. So when it comes to that area, we all know that we are talking about professionalism and you have to do it accordingly”.
 



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top