ADVERTISE WITH US

 












Before now, Kenny ‘Keke’ Ogungbe and Dayo ‘D1’ Ogungbe were like two peas in a pod. They were closer than twins and were seen almost everywhere together.


Dayo Adeneye and Kenny Ogungbe

Dayo Adeneye and Kenny Ogungbe

But in recent times, there have been rumours that the two friends are no longer buddies due to ‘irreconcilable differences’.
That rumour was gingered again last Sunday during the Encomium Black and White Ball where the two entertainment personalities were present.
First, they sat apart; meanwhile, these were friends that would always sit together at events.
But that was not all.
The duo were invited on the stage to present an award to Jimmy Jatt but it was only Kenny that went on the stage to present the award.
Of course, the incident set tongues wagging again with many believing that the two men are just tolerating each other.
However, in a telephone chat with Saturday Beats, D1 claimed the rumour was only a “misconception”.
“I don’t have any issue with Kenny or Jimmy Jatt; in fact we even took pictures together when they came. People would always talk; they would only hear what they want to hear. I think it is because people are used to seeing Kenny and D1 on stage. I was meant to present an award much later but I could not wait because I had an event at my bar, we were meant to host Doris Simeon. I was not even meant to come but I did (come) to honour Kunle Bakare.
“We are two different people, even though we have some things in common, we are not Siamese twins. The host only called Keke to present the award but did not call me. I heard him clearly because I sat close to the stage; he made a joke about both of us before calling only Kenny to present the award to Jimmy Jatt. I was sitting next to Kunle Bakare so he would have even told me.
“We are not husband and wife so why should we sit together? I came early and by the time he came, my table was already full. I don’t have to justify that to anybody,” he said.
Source: Saturday Punch



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top