ADVERTISE WITH US

 












With the current insecurity in the country and the incessant attacks by Boko Haram sect, there are different opinions on when there would be an end to the violence. A behavioural analyst, Olokode, has written the article below from Ibadan, sharing his opinion on why Boko Haram insurgency may never end.

Read more on his point of view below:


Truth is bitter. The piece I am set to write already gives me a foretaste of bitterness. A signal of the sure surge of fury, resentment and provocation its caption is likely to provoke in most readers, at least, at first sight. This seemingly pessimistic and, probably, outwardly ill-wishing title may even, compel some, in a rage of rashness, to cast me off as a Boko Haram apologist or even an outright Boko Haramite. Whatever name you call me, I patriotically acquiesce.


And, before I get crucified, let me quickly reiterate that my seeming hopelessness came from the n*ked dehumanisation of the masses I sighted as this overloaded six-passenger bus sn*ked its way through some city-based ‘villages’ on a domestic journey. Nothing in all I saw, left and right, suggested the presence of a government, monarchy or leadership of any sort that cared for the basic human needs that would ensure that natural humans get nurtured into social humans.

The adage, man is a product of his environment, thus, asked me a painful rhetorical question: Can these hostile-living conditions produce socially-responsible masses filled with blood of love for fellow citizens of ‘strange’ origin, religion, education
and exposure?



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top