ADVERTISE WITH US

 












 
 

During a telephone interview on Wednesday, PDP leader in Lagos, Chief Bode George, tells Punch that he has no intention of decamping from the ruling party adding that he will remain a member of PDP till he dies. He said;

 “I will remain a member of the PDP till I leave this world,”

He also denies report that he said he will go on exile following Buhari’s victory in the presidential polls;


“I have been travelling long before now and now I need a long rest. I am 70 and I need to tidy up my memoirs and if you want to do that, you need a lot of time away from all of the hassles. But it does not mean I will no longer be a Nigerian. I have no personal grudge against Buhari or all the other people.

We are in two different parties with different ideologies and if he is the President, I have no objection and I wish him the best of luck. The break will give me time. Rather than running up and down to Abuja, I will be there (abroad) writing my memoirs and doing other things for myself. Of course I will come back, my mother is still alive. I am not scampering out of Nigeria,” he said.



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top