ADVERTISE WITH US

 












Or dear, is this man really serious? I just can't laugh!

Lagos opposition politician and former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Bode George says he may be going on exile following the victory of the Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, APC, General Muhammudu Buhari.

Bode George had said in an interview that he would go on exile if the APC wins at the federal level.

Confirming that he is surely going on exile following Buhari's victory, Bode George said:
"What will I be doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere. Look at everyone surrounding him. So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing here?

"At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have been doing to restructure the country has been lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the polity but all that has gone. What else will I be doing here?” he told Vanguard.



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top