ADVERTISE WITH US

 














Didi Ekanem, Fast Rising Nigerian Actress.She recently revealed this in an interview with Showtime Celebrity. In her words:” As much as I love it so much, I just wish people would focus more on my talent than my b*um. All the concentration out there is on my b*um not my talent. I would honestly wish people to see me as a talented actress not a s*xy one. But my b*um is not allowing people to see me deep down, to see the person and the talent”. When asked by one of our reporters the craziest thing a fan has ever done to her , she boldly replied :”Craziest thing? A mad man actually grabbed my b*um in public while I was walking on the road. That’s like the craziest thing, what else can possibly be crazier than that? I was just passing, I wanted to get something and next thing, he just walked up to me and grabbed my b*um from behind. When I turned, he was still holding it like a mad man and I screamed, I ran, left my shoes and everything. People just stood there and they were just laughing



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top