ADVERTISE WITH US

 












     


             A businesswoman has been accused of breaking into her former flatmates’ residence and stealing their cash and valuables while they were out of the house at midnight.
The 31-year-old Uzbek businesswoman, O.I., was said to have used a small knife to force her way into the flat then she broke the lock of the bedroom door and stole the two women’s belongings.
          The woman entered a guilty plea but denied using a knife when she defended herself before the Dubai Court of First Instance on Sunday.
   “I did not use a knife to break the door lock. I used to live with them and had my own key, so why would I use a weapon to open the door! Yes I took their belongings, but later I gave them back,” O.I. contended before the presiding judge
        Prosecutors charged the defendant with stealing valuables [cash and jewellery] from her 42-year-old countrywoman, Y.K., and a Russian woman, R.S.
Y.K. testified to prosecutors that the incident happened when they were outside their residence in Mankhool Area.
       “We went out. When I returned to the flat around 1am, I was surprised to see that the main door was left open despite having locked it myself. The lights were on and the bedroom door was also open. I thought that R.S. had returned before me… I called her name but she did not answer. Then I headed to the bedroom and I was shocked when I saw a knife inside the broken lock. I also saw R.S.’s bag placed wide open on the bed and it was completely empty. Meanwhile my personal drawer was also left open and it was empty. Immediately I phoned R.S. and asked her to come home.
      “She arrived within 15 minutes. Then we went down to the security guard, who told us that he saw the defendant park her car in front of the building then went inside… he said he was smoking and that O.I. did not open the parking door with her remote control. When we checked the security cameras, we discovered that she had used the emergency stairs and went up to the flat,” Y.K. claimed to prosecutors.
     Meanwhile R.S. confirmed her flatmate’s statement and added that O.I. had alleged to them on the same day that she was leaving to Qatar.
     A police lieutenant testified to prosecutors that the defendant was arrested shortly after the incident.
     “At first she denied her involvement in the theft. Then she retracted her denial and admitted that she broke into the bedroom and stole her former flatmates’ belongings,” claimed the lieutenant.
The trial continues.



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top