ADVERTISE WITH US

 












 

Some Woman Are Wicked o! In this chat with E24-7 MAGAZINE’S TOFARATI IGE, Solade speaks About his semi- n*d* pictures which was viral online some years ago, 
Read Below: A scandal broke out some time ago when you were reported to have send half-due pictures to a lady in the UK, can you tell us what really happened?

That story was simple a case of actor-fan relationship turned awry. The lady involved reached out to me in November 2011. We got talking and along the line, she asked me to prove that I was really Yemi Solade because of conmen out there and I actually sent some pictures. However, when she didn’t get the attention she wanted from me, she started being so nasty. After that, I went on Facebook and alerted my friends on her activities as she seemed like someone who targets celebrities. I think I caused the scandal myself, because after I blew the whistle on her, she said she would fight back. My wife knows about it and can testify to it.

So you mean you weren’t the one who sent her your n*d* pictures?

I saw those pictures, and they were not totally n*d* as I was clad in boxer shorts. I’m an actor mind you, so it wouldn’t be difficult for anybody to lay hands on my pictures. That picture was actually taken on a movie set, and I don’t know how it got into our hands.



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top