ADVERTISE WITH US

 












 
 
In a recent interview with a Soft-sell magazine, The Popular comedienne said she's been getting a lot of marriage proposals from men since the day her marriage collapsed.

Read Excerpts..

"Plenty people have been coming from all over the world since the first day my marriage broke up. Even Chinese men too. I don't know. I don't understand because it is like they googled and watched my videos and a lot of them have also read about my marriage break up and they will tell me that they had wanted to marry me o! It's so surprising that even someone who is a Chinese and couldn't speak fluent English fluently would tell me he has interest but I always ask myself where I would start from.

"A lot of people from all over the world  I just appreciate them and thank them for asking me out but I made them understand that I want to face my work for now and improve on my art and become a better professional in my chosen field and like I said, wait for what God has in stock for me but for now, I'm not thinking about marriage."
 



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top