ADVERTISE WITH US

 












 

                   A thief who refused to steal anything valuable when he was caught on camera only took a framed picture of the woman who owns the house and also ended up trying on a pair of knickers he found in the house.
                
He was seen admiring himself in the small p*nties while he looked around the room.
The footage to YouTube under the title: "This pervert broke into my house while I was out." Is online and has gone viral.

The boyfriend of the woman said "It would have been difficult for me to prove if I didn't catch it on camera. The guy didn't take any valuables that we know of.

 
"My initial reaction to seeing it was mostly disbelief but once it sank in I was a little scared. My girlfriend was very scared though."

 The police has been contacted but no arrest has been made.


Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top