ADVERTISE WITH US

 













A few weeks ago, Wizkid‘s girlfriend, Tania Omotayo posted her baby pictures on her Instagram page to address the rumours she is bleaching, well, she has done it again, only that this time, she is on a harmless throw back mission.

Earlier today, she posted her baby picture and wrote, ‘With my great grandma… I was such a
chubby little baby with huge eyes’ Along with a much older picture, she wrote,
Amsterdam 1999… Sigh Lmaooo!!! Who allowed me dress like this for God’s sake, peep the yellow akpola I don’t even know
 
 what type of shoe this is . I’m actually dead, I’m sure I thought I was cool too.

 



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top