ADVERTISE WITH US

 












Despite her friends dying during the transforamtion process, 42-year-old Tatiana Williams has had over 100 black-market injections to achieve her 60-inch bum.

Over the past 20 years, she had spent over £60,000 sculpting her body. To fill her bum cheek, Tatiana took an incredible 8lb of silicon.

The transgender, who lives in Miami, Florida, also felt the need of enhancing her breast so she opted for a breast implant.

To blend it all, she also had chin implants, facial fillers and laser surgery - all without visiting a licensed surgeon.
She said:
Tatiana Williams, Transgender

    "Going to the black market is a big risk. People can die from these injections.'I've seen people eaten up by the silicone. I've seen them turn black-and-blue and not being able to walk anymore. I've seen people have their whole breast taken off. I've seen everything.
Tatiana Williams

    "It's cheaper on the black market and people are willing to take the risks to achieve the beauty.I'm one of the lucky ones and I knock on wood everyday thanking God that he brought me through.
Transgender Tatiana Williams has bum injections

    "I love Kim Kardashian's body - it's beautiful. She's exactly what a woman should be.When it comes to me and celebrities, a lot of people compare me to Nicki Minaj. It makes me laugh because I'm thinking, 'I had a** before I even knew of Nicki or before she was even around.' Maybe Nicki's actually got an ass like me."


Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top