ADVERTISE WITH US

 













For those who are quick to point countless reasons why they’re not able to achieve their goals in life... I think you need to read this. Claudio Vieira de Oliveira pictured above was born with his head upside-down. He has badly deformed legs, almost no use of his arms and hands and his neck is folded back on itself. But despite his physical limitations, Claudio has defied doctors' doubts to become an accountant and inspirational public speaker.

Claudio types with a pen held in his mouth, operates phones and a computer mouse with his lips and has specially made shoes that allow him to shuffle around town.

Doctors told his mother to stop feeding him as a newborn as they believed he had no chance of survival but you’re reading this today ‘cos he not only survived but he has become an inspiration to others. Claudio says:

Since I was a child I've always liked to keep myself busy and work - I don't like to depend totally on other people,' he said. 'I do a bit of accounting, research for clients and consulting. I have learned to turn on the TV, pick up my cell phone, turn on the radio, use the internet, my computer - I do it all by myself.'
Throughout my life I was able to adapt my body to the world. Right now, I don't see myself as being different. I am a normal person. I don't see things upside-down. This is one of the things I always talk about in my interventions as a public speaker.
Nowadays it's much easier to deal with the public, I'm not afraid of it anymore and I can say that I am a professional, international public speaker and that I receive invitations from all over the world,’ he said.
What can be more motivational…



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top