ADVERTISE WITH US

 












 
 

I have tried to avoid the political brouhaha in Abia state for as long as I can remember but the more I keep running, the more the intrigues keep building. On Friday August 29, Sen. Nkechi Nwaogu representing Abia Central in the senate claimed that she was attacked by Hon. Ginger Onwusibe Transition Committee Chairman Isiala Ngwa North LGA and his gang. Narrating the incident in a press conference Sen. Nkechi says the intention of Hon. Ginger was to assassinate her but for the intervention of the police assigned to her. The picture (right) of Hon. Ginger emerged this morning. Nkechi told newsmen…




“On Friday August 29, we went to Umuahia to attend a burial ceremony of an assassinated Commissioner for Agriculture in the State and on our way coming back; we went to His Eminence (Eze) Bernard Enweremmadu’s palace at Ngwa Ukwu for his new yam festival. After the event, we were heading back to Aba and on getting to Uratta Amaekpu junction in Isiala Ngwa North Local Government, along the Enugu/Port Harcourt Expressway; some cars blocked us right at the middle of the Expressway and prevented us from passing and this was at about 6.45pm. The hoodlums had been there waiting for us because I believe they knew where we went.
When we approached, there were a lot of young boys who blocked the Expressway and when they saw us, they were shooting and I saw the Transition Committee Chairman of Isiala Ngwa North Local Government, Ginger Onwusibe, he was telling them that Gov. Theodore Orji had zoned the governorship to Abia South and that the governor instructed them not to allow anybody not from Abia South to campaign. As he was saying this, he was shooting and the policemen in my convoy came to our rescue. I was frightened because in the first place, I am not aware I have been told that I cannot contest for governorship which is what I’m vying for on the platform of PDP. I am not aware also that I have been banned from contesting to become the next governor in 2015. I am aware that I am the only woman contesting for governorship of this state.
This boy (the TC chairman of Isiala Ngwa North, Ginger Onwusibe), it’s not the first time that he has tried to embarrass me, that was exactly what happened. It is an attempted assassination. If there hadn’t been an intervention from the policemen that I was given, who knows what would have happened to me by now. For them to be shooting, for the small boys to be shooting and he himself (TC chairman, Ginger Onwusibe) was also shooting and was beckoning some boys inside the bushes around there and they all came out, this was a clear attempt to assassinate me but I thank God that nothing happened to me and to any of the people that were with me.”



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top