ADVERTISE WITH US

 













 
 
Actress Chika Ike has declared that said she do not wish her next husband be from Nollywood industry so as to enable them have a better understanding and family life. According to her, people may have varied opinion, but she would not wish her husband to be an actor. She prefers a richer guy. In her words:
“Personally, I wouldn’t want my lover to be in the same industry with me so that we can have a balanced family. I can’t even imagine marrying somebody having my type of schedule; it will be difficult to manage. And that’s the reason I admire Joke Silver and Olu Jacobs; it is amazing how they handled it over the years.”
The actress got divorced from her first husband some months back and she is stylishly looking for love again.



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top