ADVERTISE WITH US

 













 
 
 
Nollywood actor Augustine Okoye has cried out to homoséxuals in the country to please leave him alone and that he is not interested in their affair. In a statement released online, the actor explained that he only played a gay role in a Nollywood movie just to prove a point that he could act any role, but since then he has been having sleepless nights as gay guys have been disturbing his life.
“For the fact that I recently played a role in a gay movie does not make me one. I am straight, I took the role because I want to prove to directors and producers that I can take any role and give my best in it . Please, gays should stop harassing me, I am not a gay,” Okoye begged.



Need Prayer?) Call: Olaatunbi On 08179675091, 08067367028 The Apostolic Church Of Christ(Higher Ground Parish): Address:12 Celestial Church Street,Off Igbokoda-Okitipupa General Hospital Road, Okitipupa, Ondo.

For Your Advert Placement, Music Promotion And Information Contact: Mr Oluwaseun at nairayouth@gmail.com 08175479919 or 09039648668.

ADD US ON BBM ON 2BB4ED95

Post a Comment

 
Top